While even 15 minutes alone can make a difference to my sanity,
it's not enough time to read through long blog posts, never mind create them.
So this is my outlet for a quick fix.
Come take some M.O.D. time with me!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

MIA in REM

I thought my 3-year-old was sleeping in his bed.
He wasn't.
I checked my bed, but he wasn't there either.
But wait...
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?

------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: The above photos are actually from a couple nights ago. Tonight, my husband was upstairs working on his computer, when he heard a strange noise. He thought it was the (often loud) birds outside.
Nope.

6 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

That is SO sweet!

LisAway said...

What a crazy kid! I guess he just found the most comfortable spot in the house for sleeping.

Awesome header, Andrea! Lookin' good.

Heather said...

I remember sleeping on the floor in my parents room when I was little. Your new blog is just as cool an interesting as your old one, but in a different way. Your profile picture really doesn't look like you, I thought it might be one of your sisters, but that didn't explain the familiar tone of your comments.

Lara said...

As soon as I read the sentence "sweet dreams are made of this" you'd better believe I was full out belting the song. Little did I know you'd be thinking the same thing... but I should've known. Only the greats would think of that song right away.

Brodyheart is so sweet.

Tristi Pinkston said...

Hey there,

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

My daughter "disappeared" one time when we were visiting family overnight. Sure enough, she had rolled under the bed. I didn't discover that until after about ten minutes of frantic searching. :)

cally said...

SO funny! I love your kids.