While even 15 minutes alone can make a difference to my sanity,
it's not enough time to read through long blog posts, never mind create them.
So this is my outlet for a quick fix.
Come take some M.O.D. time with me!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chalk Full of Use

Have you ever bought something

after years of thinking "that would be a useful thing"

only to realize that your idea of "useful"

and your husband's idea of "useful"

are not exactly the same thing?"

Exhibit A:












I bought it to scrub veggies.

My husband used it to clean the oil paint off a brush.

And scrub some dirty old shoes.

And other things he is too smart to mention.

Useful.

But maybe not for veggies anymore.

3 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

Oh...men! Poor veggies lost their brush.

wendy said...

That is pretty funny. Guys and Gals certainly SEE things differently.

Lori Romney said...

Hey my email is loriromney@hotmail.com. Send me your address and I'll invite you to my family blog. I'd love an invite if you have a private blog as well.