While even 15 minutes alone can make a difference to my sanity,
it's not enough time to read through long blog posts, never mind create them.
So this is my outlet for a quick fix.
Come take some M.O.D. time with me!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Suckerpunch

Fact: My baby is 7 months old.

Fact: My baby senses me outside his door--even in the middle of the night, after he's been asleep for hours next to a sound machine and a heater.

Fact: My baby just woke up and cried until I finally fed him at 4am.


---

Fact: My baby is "technically old enough to sleep through the night."

Fact: My baby was not too cold or too hot, and did not have a blanket on his face.

Fact: I am a wuss.

2 comments:

wendy said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.
YOU are originally from Canada and ended up in Utah
sounded like My story
and NOW , here I am back in Canada.
weird eh.

come again.
and no you are now a wuss. just a mom doing what moms do

The Lanyons said...

Both my kids walked, talked and even potty trained before ever sleeping through the night. And Thing Two didn't potty train until she was 3 1/2! So don't talk to me about not sleeping through at seven months!!